Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ashley & Rick - Kayenta, UT, November 28, 2009
























Rick and Ashley are the couple I met at the beginning of my TEP9 class. Sometimes when you meet someone you just can feel a connection there. I knew I needed to photograph this for them and for me. And I was so excited when they decided to have us there. It was in beautiful Kayenta, at the labyrinth. And it was FREEZING!! But that didn't take away from how beautiful it was and the energy that was in the air. Clouds, wind, amazing location, a photographer's perfect set up. It's really late tonight, and I'm off to bed. Think I may re-write this in the morning. Hope you guys enjoy the pics!
chao

3 comments:

  1. Why re-write? Reads well. Leave it! :)

    Hey, we're coming your way in Feb. Like, the 10th or 11th. Alert the troops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, i like your work in that wedding pics... look so romantic

    ReplyDelete