Friday, April 10, 2009

TEP VII ! Zion NP, bring yer sunscreen!




New Class in Zion National Park. My whole family is heading up there to camp for 3 nights and I'm having a class right in the middle. It's gonna be my first class out on location, should be lots of fun. I typically do it out of my house, but this IS the best time of year to be in Zion or in STG at all. So I wanted to just have everything outdoors. Except the computer work, that will be inside. Should be a lot of fun. I'm planning a hike for after the class ends too if any of the students would like to stick around. I think it will be a great opportunity for anyone to learn photographing outdoors and really being immersed in the process. I'm excited! Oh and I got a couple new lenses and sold one of my others. I should have them thursday, ye haw!

Click here for more info and here to put down your deposit.

No comments:

Post a Comment