Thursday, June 24, 2010

A St. George, UT wedding - Christie & Nick - June 5th, 2010















Christie & Nick booked with us last year. Originally it was set for Dec, but needed to be moved. We weren't sure when it was re scheduled if I would have the date available, so I was really excited when it turned out to be the only weekend I had available in May/June. Worked out perfectly. Christie and Nick are 2 sweet beautiful people who were just super easy to work with and just very much in love. Most important to them and their day was just having their loved one's with them, celebrating their day. And that's how it should be.
We started the shoot at the St. George Temple earlier in the day. Took some family, wedding party photos there and then off to the reception site. The reception was a lot of fun, dancing, cake cutting, family and friends. I was able to steal them away for 20 minutes or so to get some photos of the two of them outside while the sun was setting.
I had a lot of help and want to give a big thank you to Andrew Gawdun for assisting me. He's been a lot of help to K Hulett Photography in the past few months. Truth be told I was pretty sick during this wedding. Fever and what not. Came home afterwards and pretty much collapsed for the next couple days. But photographers don't get sick. No way. That's why they make DayQuil.
This is up a bit late. I've been in Seattle, Vegas and today in Missouri about to shoot some photos tonight at the Strip at the Lake wedding at Casa De Loco on Saturday. Busy Busy, but it's all good. Love my life and my job.
Seattle pics will be up in a few days hopefully.
Chao-

No comments:

Post a Comment