Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Las Vegas Wedding - Michael & Paola - October 9th, 2010

Another amazing Vegas wedding! First I want to give a shout out to a good friend and talented photographer Andrew Gawdun who came down to Vegas to assist me for this wedding. We headed down on a friday afternoon, to take some prewedding party photos that night where I got to meet most of the family. Many who flew in from Puerto Rico to share in the festivities. And they were an amazing family, lots of fun. I knew the wedding was going to be pretty exciting when all the ladies started chanting, "Keybin Keybin Keybin! (with spanish accent)"


The shooting Saturday at Silverstone Golf Club started around noon, with the girls getting ready. The second wedding in a week there. Tonya the event planner again took great care of us and organized a brilliant wedding. From there I took a few pics of Michael and his best man, the dads & then time for Paola and her girls. They were a lot of fun and easy to work with. Up for whatever I had in mind.


This is right after they saw each other for the first time. Mike's still got a huge smile on!

What's better than a cute kid who lets you pose them for photos?

The wedding started pretty quick after that and was held just as the sun was falling over the mountains in this beautiful desert location. The sky lit up all purple, red and blue. Just amazing.

The moms were so fun and so excited after the wedding!! I love this shot, I think I got a couple hugs like this from them too!

I have a lot of favorite parts from this reception but definatly one that sticks out is when they suprised everyone with the belly dancer. She took this little girl out on the dance floor, which made for some pretty cute pics.
I love getting kids on the dance floor with their feet off the ground.
Paola's dad could dance! Actually everyone could dance which isn't always the case with wedding parties. Those Puerto Rican's have some sweet dance moves I'm telling you. I was pretty impressed. So fun to watch. The dance floor stayed packed until the night was over.

Loved the tennis shoes. Paola could break it down too.

Another amazing couple!!! I'm so thankful for what I get to do. I get to capture and celebrate these amazing experiences all over the world. And my favorite part, is the people I get to know, the couple and their families. I love it. Thank you guys, I had a blast!!

One more wedding to post this week, then it's senior picture time! I'm working to get another class going TEP 11. Beginning of December? Most likely. Also, we're working hard on Albums for this summer's weddings & getting the website updated! Staying pretty busy!!! Also booking weddings for next summer/fall. A lot at the Lake again in Missouri. Awesome!

Gotta run!
K2



1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blogs and getting a peak into the amazing life you guys have! It appears that you build a relationship with each couple that you work with.... i'd say the relationship with the photographer is more important that the officiant (i think that's what the person who marries you is called).

    Anyway, thanks for sharing the experience and the beautiful pictures. I love how busy you are - means more pictures to see..... in the meantime, I missed the "ring" shot from this event; leave me hanging.

    ReplyDelete