Saturday, November 22, 2008

2shoots 2shoots 1 baby and 3 different fast food restaurants






went to Mesquite this morning at 8am for a family picture shoot with the Gale Family. Sweet people, I received a standing ovation when I left. Think I'm just extra charming in the morning stoked on caffene. Then fly home to get Lux to Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat. She's so freakin cute in that, does so well, she's usually really shy around people. Put her on stage in front of a few hundred people and it's just no problem.

Then 2nd family shoot with the Nielson's. It was their Father/Grandfather/Husband's 80th b-day. 48 people in all. I shot Amy's wedding a few years ago. I love her family. Stacy is still on my top 5 bride mama list. Trees were beautiful and it was the perfect time of day/time of year. The family was pleasant and happy to be there. Great shoot. Thanks Dayci for being my assistant today!

Then home to get Lux to Joseph again for her 2nd show of the day. Busy 4 year old. And now I'm watching Football except the 2 games I wanted to see, are both busts. Yuk...now what? I'm exhausted.

oh and I ate McD for breakfast, Pollo Loco for lunch, and nothing/pizza for dinner. Really disappointed about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment