Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Kayenta Wedding - Greg & Rachel - May 14th, 2011

You may be able to tell by the date on this blog post, that we are just a tad busy/behind.  But not to worry, this week before we leave for France for 20 days, we're working our butts off to get all caught up.

Here's a few of my favorite so far from Greg & Rachel's wedding in Kayenta on a beautiful May day.  They own Xetava out in the Kayenta art village.  Katie and I's favorite restaurant & coffee shop in St. George.  Their wedding was a blast, more of a celebration/festival than your typical ceremony & reception.   Complete with live music & awesome food.  I'm going to get right to the posting so I can get right back to work.  I just want to add that I'm very thankful to Greg for trusting me with their wedding photos as he was/is a talented photographer himself.  He has been very supportive of our business for many years and I really appreciate that.

I want to say thank you again to Andrew Gawdun for assisting me & Lumiquest who has got our back on lighting equipment which I used for most of these photos as always.



No comments:

Post a Comment