Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Brad & Emily - Seattle, WA 7/24/9






















Seattle was beautiful, fun, diverse, exciting, lots of flavor up there is a good way to describe it. I was really feeling Deftones the entire time I was there. In all my down time I had my headphones in, listening mostly to White Pony along with Saturday Night Wrist/Around the fur/and their self titled album, which never gets a lot of talk but it's probably my favorite. I rode the bus around mostly, went to Pikes Place which was just a short walk from my hotel. And just kinda went sightseeing/people watching. The wedding was great. From the dinner at Tin Table, at least in my top 10 best meals ever, to the bachelor/bachelorette party at this....German bar I think it was. Friday the wedding was held in Volunteer Park, in a little nook, just a the sun was going down. The reception at the Century Ballroom was awesome. Had someone tell me it was the same place they did the dance shoot at the end of 10 things I hate about you.? But I don't remember that part. Brad and Emily were fantastic, fun and took really good care of me up there. Thanks guys, I had a great time!...

I'm writing this from Missouri, at the lake for a couple weeks, working to get a couple of my 4 weddings I have on my computer done. Missouri, Cancun, Alta, & Seattle. In that order. Been busy here doing a couple family shoots along with 3 sets of 2 kids. Have a couple more before I leave along with Leslie's wedding on Friday/Saturday. I'm excited to have Katie fly in tonight, havn't seen her in a week. Been extremely busy to say the very least. So I better stop procrastinating and get back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment