Thursday, August 27, 2009

Leslie & John - Casa De Loco, Camdenton MO 8/8/9



















Just a few pics from Leslie & John's wedding at the amazing House of Crazy in Camdenton, MO. This is the 2nd wedding I've shot there, and it's one of the coolest places to shoot.
Leslie was so fun and just a blast to be around. Always with a smile on her face... I shot the rehearsal the night before and then nails and toes the next morning, and then off to begin photographing all that goes into the wedding day. We had a short amount of time to do the set up shots, but I felt like we got some really great stuff.
I was in MO for 2 weeks and their wedding was at the end of the trip. I ended up photographing 13 different shoots while I was there. Also I have 4 full weddings still on the computer. And all this to be done before Paris AND we're moving...So yeah, busy. So like the last couple blogs, I better cut this short & get back to work.
chao

No comments:

Post a Comment