Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sophia & Kevin - Vegas 8/15/9

























Currently I'm in the Colorado Springs Airport waiting for Christy & Mark to give us a lift to Divide, CO where their wedding is. We got through all these whilst waiting. I'll keep this short.
This wedding was easily a favorite. Love Sophia & Kevin, and their families were warm and beautiful, fun and inviting. Kev's family is from England, Sophia's family from Mexico and Spain. Talk about an abundance of gorgeous people. Very elegant wedding. We had a blast. Thank you Heidi for coming down to help out! You were great!

I'd love to go on and on, but I'm tired...we're traveling... Start shooting at 5am tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Kevin- The pictures are absolutely amazing! Thank you (and your wife of course) for everything including your patience! We have a huge family so I know there was a lot of running around to do! Thank you again and I hope to see you all again in the future for the many weddings to come! - Carissa (Little Sophie's Mom!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin- Thank you again for your wonderful pictures. I always get someone different telling me that they have seen our pictures and they love them and that they are so unique!! x

    ReplyDelete