Thursday, January 15, 2009

Utah Bride and Groom Magazine



Hello, I'm excited to announce KHP was featured on the Utah Bride and Groom website Here. Check it out, it's a pretty nice write up. Not necessary my favorite pics from the wedding, but I do like it when other people rifle through my stuff and fit their taste. It's fun to see what other people are drawn to. We're hoping to go back to Paris this spring. But right now we're really really focused on our wedding shows at the end of Jan/Feb. Really you wouldn't know how much work it takes unless you've done one. I have some hopeful weddings and some weddings booked abroad as of right now in Colorado Springs, Cancun, Lake of the Ozarks (my childhood home) Seattle, Kansas City, ST George, and Park City. But none in April yet! sorry Michelle! don't worry it'll book soon.
If you're not Michelle, she is an amazing photography student from Canada aey who's flying down for a couple weeks to shadow me aey. She's also family aey, that I've never met. So I'm a bit flattered to say the least, and it will be fun....aey.
Back to work!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I'm so stoked to get mentioned in your blog! :)

    And, really, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me to just hang out with you and sponge some awesome photography knowledge. If you happen to book a destination wedding for the time I'm there, then I'll pay my way and I'm coming with you. (Let's bring Brent and Katie too!) I've never been outside of North America. Lame, no?

    ReplyDelete